Are you ever just so tired you can't go to bed. It's easier to sit here and check email and even post on my blog than it would be to wash my face and brush my teeth and floss. Don't forget to floss...feed the turtles, check the kids, feed the fish, move everything off the bed that I stacked on it during the day, move the decorative pillows, take off jewelry, decide where to put my clothes, get out clothes for tomorrow, check the calendar, mentally plan my day over and over in my head . . . see it's easier to just sit here. I think I'll stay a while.
6 comments:
That's me every night!
Merry Christmas Marianne!
that's me all the time! hope you had a great christmas!
Next time, may I suggest the title, "Story of Denise's Life." Indeed, I think so many moms can relate to that!
Ah yes going to bed B.C. (before children) was so much easier!
that's what i'm doing RIGHT NOW!
Post a Comment