For all those who didn't hear. Micheal's kidney stone arrived via orthoscopic "c-section" last Tuesday, April 3, 2007 at 3:30 pm. I drove back from Atlantic City for the special occasion. The doctor said the proceedure would take between 10 minutes and an hour. It took an hour. He said it was a very stubborn stone and despite the hours and hours of "laboring," he didn't think it would have ever delivered on its own. Unfortunately the actual stone was sent to a lab for testing and analysis. I have included a picture of what Michael thinks it looks like.

5 comments:
Many congratulations to all of you! You must be so proud, how do think the bonding will go now that IT was whisked away so soon after delivery? Hope you are getting meals brought in etc.
OUCH! As a survivor of 21 such stones (for real) I have much sympathy...of course his stone is merely a pebble compaired to the pile of boulders I have produced! (Really, I am soooo sorry! I hope all will be well again soon.)
Yeah, we always think our "stones" weigh much more than they really do. I could have sworn that Eliza was going to weigh 12 lbs. Glad you are better, though. Wish I was "better."
If he only knew what it was really like, right! This may come close though.
That picture really makes it look painful. Congrats!
Post a Comment