Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged

Carissa tagged me....

The rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

"Don told me this upcoming passage felt different from the one he made a decade ago."

What Should I Do With My Life? by Po Bronson

This is a book Michael read several years ago. It has nine stories about people who "answered the ultimate question." I pulled it off the bookshelf upstairs yesterday because a girl in my ward is moving and I wanted to copy the chapter for her about the girl who was so upset because her family moved that she didn't utter one word to them for two years. She was a teenager, they lived in the same house and she refused to talk to them. I really need to read it. Sounds like a great coping strategy.

I tag Michael, Amanda, Denise, Lisa, Lynita

2 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

Wait, Michael has a blog?