Monday, February 26, 2007

Tagged

I was recently tagged by Denise. Thank You. Here it goes. Five things people might not know about me:



  1. I am a closet perfectionist but not a great organizer. I had to bury my perfectionist tendencies years ago because of small apartments and small children.

  2. If you count all the steps and halfs, I actually have nine siblings.

  3. In high school I won a state-wide short story contest with a tale about a dead cat.

  4. I love animals but I'm allergic to dogs and cats. I especially like rabbits and little chubby birds.

  5. I have a quirky sense of humor.

8 comments:

Jenni said...

would that story about the dead cat happen to be about YOUR dead cat?? very funny rabbit joke...

mae said...

definitely my dead cat!

Mumsy said...

Let's see a reprint of the story. I feel so left out b/c I don't know about it.

Thanks for your comment, Marianne.

I actually laughed out loud at your chocolate rabbit joke.

jenafeldman said...

ohhh...I didn't know you were such a literary!

Jenni said...

oh you should definitely post about your dead cat, yes a reprint would be an excellent post if you are ever stumped!

mae said...

Hunter's been asking to read my story. I'll have to find a copy.

Denise said...

If you can't find it, just make up a new one. We'll never know! BTW, my butt hurts too. I thought it was sciatica, but perhaps a small woodland animal took a bite out of my arse...

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.