Friday, October 19, 2007

Guilty Confession


Why I like Candy Corn?

Honesly, I don't know. When I really think about it, it's really not that good. It doesn't meet any requirements to be a favorite food. It's not chocolatey, it's not rare or unusual or homemade. It's sugar and artificial colors shaped like a vegetable. I have come to the conclusion that it is the candy that is most available to me right now. So if you can't be with the one you love . . . love the one you're with.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

ohhhh I really dislike candy corn along with the easter "PEEPS". But, I have to say if it is there and I am looking for something sweet -- I will eat it !!

Denise said...

Peeps are foul. But candy corn is tasty. And I'm not a sugar person. It's just a silly thing isn't it? But sweet + silly = just about right, right now.

jenafeldman said...

I am in the amen choir with Lisa on this one...I really don't like Candy Corn - that pasty sugary taste...yuck. I find it funny that I don't like them because in general I am a sugar fiend.

NY Barney Family said...

Ok, so I agree with you on this one - I love Candy Corn, especially mixed with peanuts - and really don't know why. I totally agree with Lisa, easter peeps, SICK! -- and my kids love them after the have been sitting out for a couple of days and are hard as a rock. GROSS!

Jenni said...

Candy Corn is not bad, but how do you feel about Circus Peanuts?? Now there is another topic for another post.