Things I might not say out loud
I will have to check it out.
Me too!!! I was just telling Mark about how I loved it last night.
Oh yeah!! Welcome back to BLOGOSPHERE :) missed you!
Did you tivo? I'm going to have to try it out.
What time and what channel...I have heard it is very good? Oh and welcome back!
I'm with you there. Enjoyable, but not sure how long it can last!
I saw the first one and liked it a lot. But I am always glad when Thursday rolls around : )
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I will have to check it out.
Me too!!! I was just telling Mark about how I loved it last night.
Oh yeah!! Welcome back to BLOGOSPHERE :) missed you!
Did you tivo? I'm going to have to try it out.
What time and what channel...I have heard it is very good? Oh and welcome back!
I'm with you there. Enjoyable, but not sure how long it can last!
I saw the first one and liked it a lot. But I am always glad when Thursday rolls around : )
Post a Comment